Choose among a variety of self-adhesive and non-self-adhesive labels on foil and paper to tell the story of your product.
Close cooperation between the customer and the CETIS team can result in development of a unique feature which leads to a distinguished product. A small but special feature can make a big difference in product recognition.
- offset printing, flexo and digital printing
- hot foil printing
- screen printing on roll
- relief printing
- perforation, numeration
- reprint of variable data
Wide applicability of labels in:
- beverage industry
- the food industry
- pharmaceutical industry
- cosmetics industry
- they are mostly made of recyclable materials
- resistant to moisture
- intense in color and attractive in appearance
- used mainly in the soft drinks and dairy industries
The main purpose of applying security features to printed products is to protect the product and ensure that end users acquire the original product.
Elements of protection:
- destructive material – during detachment it is torn off and the label cannot be removed undamaged
- the label leaves a mark indicating that it was intentionally removed (VOID material carries hidden text on the background)
- the track & trace label can carry personalized dana
- label with the text left on the back of the packaging when removed
Promotional / marketing labels
- peel of, two-layer sticker
– easy opening allows access to the dana inside the label
– ideal for use in some prize games
- booklet, two-layer label
– saves so that the product can be sold without packaging because the label contains all the information about the product (can only be used for marketing purposes)
- scratch film scraper sticker
– applicable to certain prize games
Do you have a question?
Send us an inquiry or give us a call.